Thursday, January 22, 2009

Diamonds are a girls best friend.....At least for a week!

I recently had a bride in the store who was telling me about the jewelry she was getting from Bag, Borrow or Steal. Most of you, like me, probably remember the scene with Jennifer Hudson in Sex and the City the Movie where she is talking about her borrowed handbag. Well to my surprise they also have jewelry. Real DIAMOND Jewelry that you can borrow for a week, or a month! And it really is not all that expensive. So if you just have to have the real thing, check out this website. They have some beautiful pieces. Because sometimes nothing but the real thing will do!



You can also become a member of the site and then you get all sorts of benefits, including a rewards program. A one year membership is $59.95.....I am feeling an addiction coming on! Uh-Oh And many of the items have the option to purchase. So if you fall in love and just can't give up those Earrings or your Husband-to-Be wants to buy you that Necklace as a wedding gift he can!



















Go and check it out....It is so fun just to look at all the items and dream about wearing them.

1 comment:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I have a fabulous client renting some BLING for her wedding day. We had to work it into the budget--no joke. She's going to be sporting some sweet jewels, though, and I'm excited for her :)