Thursday, May 28, 2009

Melissa: What was your Favorite Part of your wedding??

Our wedding day was the most amazing and special day of my life. There were more memorable moments than I can even count! There is not only one thing that sticks out as my favorite part of our wedding, but numerous. I think the ceremony when Brandon and I said our vows to each other and made the promise to love each other for the rest of our lives was definitely the most special. After all, that is what it is all about right? Everything about our day was perfect and I would live it over and over if it was possible. Becoming Brandon's wife was the best part for me, and all the celebrating with our two families made the night memorable. All my dreams came true on our wedding day and I wouldn't change anything for the world!

No comments: