Friday, June 26, 2009

Allison: What was your favorite part of your wedding?

I have a couple favorite parts. I really loved the wedding ceremony itself. We got married at the Catholic church I have gone to all my life, and the priest that married us is the same one that baptized me when I was a baby and gave me my First Communion. The ceremony itself was beautiful, and I couldn't have asked for a better way to become Mrs. Waltz.

I also loved being able to spend my wedding day with my Maid-of-Honor, Kerry, who moved to Delaware, as you well know. It was such a bittersweet day in that respect, because she and Bryan drove away to move the very next morning and it's so strange that I haven't seen her since my wedding day.

Overall though, of course the very best part was marrying Greg and vowing to love and remain faithful to each other in front of God and our family and friends.

Thank you so much for being part of my special day, and for always being so welcoming and warm through this entire process! It really meant a lot, and I always tell newly engaged girls to go to your store. See you soon!!

Allison

No comments: