Thursday, August 20, 2009

Don't Forget: Laura Jayne Trunk Show Coming Up!

Starting Monday August 24th we are having a huge accessories Trunk Show!

Laura Jayne is the designer we will be featuring. It is a line we have never carried in our store. I saw one of her ads in a magazine and at that time was looking for a new accessories line. I checked out her website and was a little underwhelmed but I decided to give her a call. Low and behold I got to speak to Laura herself and we started chatting and it seemed like we could work really well together. After talking a few times we decided to book a trunk show to see how we liked the line. Well, let me tell you, the box arrived today and the pieces are extraordinary! I am so pleased with this line, the quality and the price, I cannot even tell you.

If you are looking for some amazing accessories we have Jewelry, Veils, Headbands, Hairpins and a ton more! You are definitely going to want to stop in for this one. Like I said it starts on Monday August 24th and runs thru the 29th. Appointments would be strongly recommended.

No comments: