Saturday, April 10, 2010

Photos from the Vegan Chic wedding!

A few weeks ago I blogged about a Vegan wedding I was helping my good friend Shannon from Emplume with and I wanted to share a few of the photos I took. I took these with my phone so I am sorry that the quality isn't the greatest.

These were the centerpieces on all the tables. All the paper used was recycled paper and the base you see under the vase was a slice of wood from a tree.

The cans on the tables had tea lights in them to light up the hole punched table numbers and different designs each one of them had. The brides grandfather made each one of these by hand. I think she told me it took him almost 3 months to do all of them!
This was the groom's boutonniere, made out of the same recycled paper as the brides bouquet
The Card boxThe place cards
And last but not least the bride! Wearing a custom made hemp gown.
It really was so fascinating to me to spend the day with not only such nice and caring people. But people who are so environmentally and socially conscious. I learned what a huge responsibility Kim and her Husband Tom take on by being Vegan. I really had no idea all that it involved. Thank you both for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. It truly was a unique and memorable experience and thank you for all that you do to make the world a happier and more beautiful place.

No comments: