Friday, March 26, 2010

Vegan Chic!!!

A few weeks ago my dear friend Shannon of Emplume asked me to help her with her brother in law and soon to be sister in law's wedding. The couple are Vegan's so all the decor, favors and even the wedding dress are made from eco-friendly products. I even got to sample some Vegan beer last night...it was pretty tasty! When I got to Shannon's house yesterday I was stunned at all of the beautiful things she had put together. The bouquet is amazing, made out of all recycled paper.
I had no idea what to expect but leave it to Shannon to be able to make just about anything into something Fabulous! I am really looking forward to seeing how it all comes together on Friday and to post some more pictures...hopefully I can snap a few shots of the bride in her custom made Hemp wedding gown!

No comments: