Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I have been MIA!

But I am back now...It really has been a crazy month! First of all the Bridal Show was a huge success. You can see some of the photos from the day on our Facebook page. I am looking forward to a bigger and even better show next year! Then I got to spend last weekend in the Windy City for Bridal Market! It was, as always, so fun to see all of the latest and greatest in Bridal Fashions. As I expected we saw lots of one shoulder gowns, flower accents and lots of color. And when I talk about color I am not talking about bridesmaids dresses I am talking about bridal gowns. Pink is the new white! We saw lots of wedding gowns in various shades of pink and champagnes. I am excited for the new pieces to hit the store (which will be around the end of summer) so all you 2011 brides, hold on to your veils because the new dresses are GORGEOUS!

So I promise I will post some more, I have some new brides photos to share so stay tuned! ;-)


Much Love,

Gina

No comments: