Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bouquet Alternatives

Today I received an email from one of our brides with photos of her looking amazing in her gown. Robyn is a jewelry artist and made all her own jewelry for the wedding and then commisioned a local glass blower to make her bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets! How cool is that?! I was so inspired by this I decided to look into some other bouquet alternatives to flowers.

Here is Robyn in her San Patrick Wedding gown and hand blown glass bouquet!

Some other bouquet alternatives. The top three are all from Etsy.com From the left: a hand cut paper bouquet, a felt bouquet and a fabric rose bouquet. The bottom three consist of Felt and Buttons, A crystal and wire bouquet in the shape of a heart and a vintage brooch bouquet.

And of course you know my absolute favorite ladies from Emplume make the most fabulous non-floral bouquets. The bouquet on the left is the bouquet from my wedding! The center bouquet is made with the most beautiful Champagne colored feathers and the far right photo is from a vegan wedding made from all recycled paper!

1 comment:

Fran said...

Oh I loved this post about alternative bouquets....
How do I get in touch with you I am interested in a San Patrick dress... email me please fran.sartor@gmail.com