Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

3 years ago we opened our doors for business. It is truly amazing how quickly 3 years has gone by. I look back now and think of all the things I have learned, all the amazing people I have met, all the funny stories I have and how much my life has changed in just 3 years. I am really looking forward to where life will take us in the next 3 years. Thank you all for your continued support that you have given our store, even after you have gotten married. You are the reason we are a success and that we love doing our jobs everyday.

Gina



This is Shannon and Joe. Shannon was our very first bride to buy a gown from our store.

1 comment:

BREE said...

Congratulations on 3 wonderful years! I look forward to hearing of your success in the years to come :)