Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Thanksgiving Wedding

With today being the day before Thanksgiving things around the store have been pretty quiet so I thought I would put up some ideas for a Thanksgiving Themed wedding. The possibilities are really endless but the fall really does lend itself to deep rich colors and an over all feeling of warmth. So Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I hope you enjoy all the yummy things tomorrow brings!



This is a ring bearer pillow and some boutonniere's for the guys

These place cards are made out of wood! Leave it to Martha Stewart to think up that one. And I love the ideas of using fresh fruit in decor.

I think the wheat is amazing. I am going to do this someday when I host Thanksgiving dinner.




These are some favors that I thought were cute. The first is just a mason jar filled with something. The second is little sacks of trail mix.


Caramel Apples and this is a sack of apples with a recipe for an apple pie. Isn't that cute?!

This Dress is by Casablanca style 1881. I just love the Champagne on this dress. And the Bridesmaids dress is by Dessy Style 2745 in Antique Gold.

I thought this was amazing for an over all look. You all know how I love lighting!


No comments: