Friday, November 7, 2008

New Hair

After a good 2 years I decided it was time to cut my hair. My goal in keeping it long was to donate it and on Monday I decided I was ready. So I went into Visions in Novi and had it cut off. I am donating my ponytail to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths campaign which provides real hair wigs to women with Cancer. I know many of you, like me, grew your hair out for your wedding and wouldn't it be great if we all could help another woman during a really tragic time in their lives? I feel like a new person and would encourage all of you to help out!
My ponytail is 10 1/2 inches long!

So what do you think??

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!! You look so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!!

BREE said...

I love it - looks super cute and trendy!! I was just thinking the other day that I need a new cut/style as well! You have inspired me to make it happen....

Lindsay said...

It looks great Gina!! I chopped mine a few weeks ago too.. doesn't it feel so great???

Unknown said...

I love the new haircut!