Thursday, February 12, 2009

Embellish your shoes!

So I was browsing the internet today and found some great shoes that would be awesome for bridal shoes. I mean what lady doesn't love a great pair of shoes!? Today in Bridal shoes anything goes. As you all know I am a big supporter of finding a pair of shoes that you love and wearing those for your wedding regardless of the color. Below are some that I found that I thought would be fabulous! And if you find a pair of simple shoes that you like you can always add a little something by adding a shoe clip!

These Shoes are by Anjolie


I heart these shoes! I love the pink and I love the flowers. These are by Badgley Mischka and they aren't crazy expensive! $215



These shoes clips are by Absolutely Audrey
These stone clips are by Aliza DarikAnd this website Frou Frou Collection
Had so many fun feather clips!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very glamorous..! I am in love with those shoes. Pink one is my favorite..