Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ring Bearer Pillow Alternatives

Yesterday one of my brides, Tracy, emailed me asking if I had any ideas for Ring Bearer Pillow alternatives. So I thought I would share with everyone some different and really cute ideas for your ring bearer.

I love the idea of 2 children, could be two boys, two girls or a boy and a girl carrying a sign like this that says "Here comes the bride" and then I thought it would be super cute to have the other side say "Just Married" and let them walk ahead of you as you walk back down the aisle after the ceremony.
You could do it Banner Style like this one or a wooden sign.
You can have signs custom made on Etsy.com

These are called Ring Orbs. They look like a little ball and they come in many colors with your choice of many different sayings inside. This is a great idea because you can use it to hold your rings at home when you are not wearing them. These can be found at Everyday Artifact
This isn't the most original idea but a Treasure chest ring box is cute and will ensure that your rings stay in place

I like this one for the "Lucky in Love" couple. It's something easy for little hands to hold and not breakable!
We had one of our brides get one of these Pewter rings and she changed the ribbon to her wedding colors. I thought this was beautiful and would be really pretty hung on a wall afterwards. The ring says "An unbroken & neverending circle symbolizes a commitment of love that is never ending"
This cute Ring Bowl can be made in a variety of colors with different sayings on the inside. This one would make a great ornament afterwards or just a nice piece to keep your rings on.

I hope this helps Tracy! Thanks for the email and just a reminder to any brides out there if you have a question or need some ideas please feel free to email me I would be be more than happy to try and help you out!

1 comment:

BREE said...

You are right on target Gina! I was in the same boat as Tracy - was looking for an alternative to the ring pillow.

We went with the Paloma's Nest (ring bowl) with our names and wedding date on it. It also served as a Christmas Tree ornament this year on our first tree as a married couple!!!

We also had the ring bearers carry a sign back up the aisle ahead of us that said "just married!" It makes for a fabulous photo opportunity!! I highly recommend.

Great ideas!