Friday, February 13, 2009

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage, Then Comes the Baby Shower!

After my wedding was over I was just dying to plan another event. So pretty much as soon as I found out that my sister Andrea was pregnant, we began planning her baby shower and I wanted to share some of the photos with you all. Our theme was "Mommy's Nesting" but if you wanted to do something with a nest theme for a wedding shower you could do a "Love Birds" theme.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Andrea and Kevin did not tell anyone what the sex of the baby was until the day of the baby shower. So here they are coming in to their shower to announce it is a boy!
We had these little nests on everyones place setting. I got the nests and the ribbon at WeddingThings.com
The Eggs inside are just peanut M&M's that I special ordered from M&M.com

My sister Carla found the little charm that we tied to the nest on Ebay!


All the centerpieces were done by my mom and had different themes. The contents of this basket were all spa products. The actual Nest looking baskets we found at The Flower Factory.

Carla and I purchased this necklace for Andrea from Etsy.com to remember her shower by.

This is a quilt that I made for the new baby

My Beautiful Sister Andrea and her Husband Kevin
The family sitting down for a photo after a long day and a job well done!

1 comment:

Nicole Ladonne Blair said...

You made a quilt- I'm so impressed!
Congrats, Andrea and Kevin!