Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First up....Bree

I wanted to give myself some time to think about an answer to your question and truly reflect on the entire process. Even after much thought, I simply keep going back to the same thing. The best part, honestly, was marrying my best friend!!! I know it's such a simple/basic answer, but let me give you a bit of history. Prior to meeting Brad, I was seriously the girl that was always so unlucky in love. I was pretty much the last of all my friends to get married - and was really on course to become living proof of the statement - "always a bridesmaid never a bride!" With Brad's love my days are happier and brighter!!! I never knew that love could be this easy - and I believe that it is because we truly are the perfect match. We have so much fun together, laugh everyday and get along so great. He truly is my best buddy - and being his wife is the best part of my entire life thus far!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right Gina - we need to focus on the positive news - it's so heartwarming! Thank you for featuring my answer - it makes me smile seeing it in print.

Amy Carroll said...

Bree's answer couldn't have been more spot-on. It was amazing to witness this couple on the one day that celebrated their love so completely. You couldn't have featured a sweeter girl to kick this off ;)

Gina said...

I absolutely LOVE this project. I think I am going to have to print these out and make a little book to keep in the store. The stories that I am getting are so amazing. Thank you for participating and keep 'em coming!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

We love Bree here!