Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Movie Debut

As Many of you know our store was the chosen store to film in for a scene from the movie "Demoted". So the cast and crew came into our store on Wednesday October 8th for a fun filled day of filming! There were tons of people in here, not to mention more men than this store has ever seen! The film is supposed to be out next summer so go and see it and look for yours truly in the background of a couple of the scenes!

This was the beginning of the day....the quiet before the storm.

Cinnamon hard at work...she was the crews "Helper Girl"
This is what the outside of the store looked like while they were filming. They had to put this black film on the windows to block out the light and glare from outside
They blocked out our mirror
One of the set ups
It was cold and rainy that day so all the crew members were dressed like fisherman!
Seriously, how many people can we fit into Gina's Bridal??
Sara Foster (the female lead) & Sean Astin
Michael Vartan (the lead male)

The Directors sitting out front
The artificial "sunlight" that they brought in. From inside it really looked like the sun was shining in through the windows.


The Directors chairs (they really do say "Director & Director's Assistant on them)



The crew is at Lunch....Now what do we do?
My Dad Pretending to be the Director

Our Parking Lot


I love the way our ceiling looks in this shot
This is when the filming began....Men in veils, too funny!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Im so proud of you. How incredible and exciting.

Lindsay said...

Gina, that is amazing!! I will definitely go see the movie just so that I can see you and your store. Congrats!!

BREE said...

I love that the shop where I bought my beautiful dress is going to be in a movie!!! Yeah for you guys Gina!! Also, did I spy that my dress was on the manequin - will it be in the movie too? I love it...

Unknown said...

Did you tell Sean Astin that I loved him in "The Goonies"??? I own it!! Oh that's right, you are not a total nerd like myself!