Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Meet my new Bride Audrey!

Audrey came to us on recommendation from the Rochester area. She's getting married in August. She will be the first person to have a reception at The Fillmore Detroit (formerly known as The State Theatre). It is a beautiful and very unique location.

Audrey's dress is style 1858 by Casablanca Bridal in Ivory with a Champagne sash
We did some customizing on the dress so it will be one of a kind for her!
Audrey is a librarian and in lew of favors they have decided to donate books to schools in need. They will have the books at the reception for guests to sign and write a positive message in to the children (LOVE THIS!)
The Ring Shot!
The Fillmore Detroit

This is the upstairs area which I thought would be fabulous for a cocktail hour.
Thank you Audrey for your business and for sharing your great ideas with us. I am looking forward to seeing your wedding come to life over the next few months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gina, Thanks so much for putting me on your blog. It is so exciting to see...though I have to say pictures don't do justice to that dress!
I had a great time working with you and can't wait for the fittings!