Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Love Conquers All

I am sure if any of you have watched the news lately all you hear about is how our economy is going down the tubes, how the war is far from over, all the violence and misfortune people are having to endure. And I don't know about you but I can't stand it. I refuse to watch the news because there is nothing but negative things they report on. So I thought I need to find some positive things and celebrate them. That's when this idea came to me.
I get the privledge to work everyday with all of you! And there is nothing more positive and happy in life then being in love and planning your wedding. So I started asking some of my brides who are married now, "After all the craziness of planning your wedding what was your favorite part?" and the answers that started coming in just melted my heart and made me realize that no matter how stressed we are, and how terrible things seem at times, it's true Love does conquer all.
So I will be sharing the answers with you and if you want to send me your "favorite part" story I will post yours too, because I think we all could use a little heart warming story from time to time. If for nothing else I hope that this makes you think of the "little" blessings we all have in our everyday life.

Much Love,

Gina

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I swear I am going to send my answer to you soon!! I didn't forget! :)