Thursday, October 16, 2008

Meet my new Bride Leslie!

Leslie came in today just to check out our store and we instantly hit off. I felt like we were old friends. Her friend Kylie was with her and is also getting married so she was a big help! Leslies wedding is May 9th 2009.

Her ceremony is at the Hartland Music Hall which if you are looking for a unique place to have a ceremony it is a really cool place. Leslie is going to email me some photos of the Music Hall so when I get them I'll post them. You can get more information by calling Hartland Community Education.

Her reception is going to be at Dunham Hills Golf Club. She will be doing a black and white themed wedding with Red as her accent color.

Leslie's Dress is a Sophia Tolli Gown named Lynette. It is shown in Diamond White.

Congratulations Leslie on getting your dress today! It was such a pleasure to meet you and I am so excited to work with you in the upcoming months!

Here is Leslie in her dress (notice Stella got in the shot!)

Of course I had to get a ring shot!

No comments: